- Registered Psychologist in Australia (Reg. No: PSY0001607292)
- Master of Organizational Psychology (University of Queensland, 1993)
- Post-Grad. Diploma in Psychology (University of Queensland, 1989)
- Bachelor of Arts – double major in psychology and single major in music (University of Queensland, 1987)
- Accreditation – Green Cross Academy of Traumatology – Compassion Fatigue Educator
- Certificate of Social Work (Queensland Institute of Technology KPTC. 1979)
- Bachelor of Business Management – incomplete (Queensland Institute of Queensland, 1976)
- Medalist – Order of Australia (2004)
- Humanitarian Award – United Nations Association of Australia (2012)
- Former National President – Australian Association of Psychologists.
- Former National President – Australian College of Clinical Psychologists.
- Fellow – Australian Association of Psychologists.
- Fellow – Australian College of Clinical Psychologists.
- Member – Trauma Centre of Australia.
- Member (27 years) – Australian Psychological Society.
- Member – Australian Institute of International Affairs.
- Member – Green Cross Academy of Traumatology.
- Member – QLD Civil and Administrate Tribunal.
- Member – United Nations Association of Australia.
- Life Member – Order of Australia Association.
- Honorary Consultant – Victims of Crime Association.
- Consultant – Queensland Police Service (Homicide Division).
- Former Consultant – Queensland Psychologist’s Registration Board.
- AAPi – Australian Association of Psychologists Inc
- AAETS – American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- AHPRA – Australian Health Professional Registration Agency
- AIIA – Australian Institute of International Affairs
- APS – Australian Psychology Society
- GCAT – Green Cross Academy of Traumatology
- OAA – Order of Australian Association
- PsyBA – Psychology Board of Australia
- UNAA – United Nations Association of Australia
- VVCS – Vietnam Veterans Counseling Service
If you are in crisis or danger, please DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Please call 000 on your phone.
Suite 14-15 Parkrise
3 Alison Street
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Ph: 07 5592 4879
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm.
Call us to make an appointment,
or click here to send us your details and we will be in touch.