General Bookings Include:
- Full fee paying private patients
- Medicare Rebates (Approved and active GP Mental Health Plan required prior to attendance)
- Bulk Billed Appointments (Approved and active GP Mental Health Plan for Centrelink Health Care Card Holders Only is required)
- Private Health Fund Rebates
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) and Open Arms Sponsorships
- WorkCover Sponsorships
- Insurance Sponsorships
COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
Telehealth: Stay safe during the coronavirus pandemic by booking a phone or video consultation and receive your assessment without needing to leave your home. Call our team to arrange your Telehealth appointment on: 07 55924879
Access Psychology offers face-to face, telephone and online counselling.
All our services are arranged by calling 07 55924879. Our team will collect your details and instantly book your appointment.
Alternatively, you can complete the online form below and the team will be in contact to arrange your booking time.
Services Provided Include:
- Counselling and testing for anxiety, depression, self-esteem, anger management, goal setting and decision making, relationships, autism, psychopathology (e.g. Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Obsessional Compulsive Disorder).
- Management of addictions (smoking cessation, alcoholism, gambling, sexual addiction).
- Post traumatic Stress Disorder, trauma and phobias (assessment and treatment).
- Veteran health management, and (all of the above) services to current and ex-serving Defence personnel and their families.
The general Medicare rebate is $87.45 for counselling sessions only. However, if you have reached the Medicare Safety Net Threshold, 80% of your fee will be refunded. You will require a GP Mental Health Plan prior to commencing therapy. Private Health Funds pay different rebates – please check directly with your Fund.
For Medicare rebates and Bulk Billing, an approved Mental Health Plan is required to be activated by your GP’s general practice prior to attending appointments. Bulk billing applies to Centrelink Health Care Card holders only.
Cancellations with a minimum of 48 hours notice incur no charge.
Cancellations with a minimum of 24 hours notice incur half fee.
Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice incur full fee.
If you are in crisis or danger, please DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Please call 000 on your phone.