General Bookings Include:
- Full fee paying private patients
- Medicare Rebates (Approved and active GP Mental Health Plan required prior to attendance)
- Private Health Fund Rebates
- WorkCover Sponsorships
- Insurance Sponsorships
- NOTE: This practice does NOT bulk bill
Access Psychology offers face-to face, telephone and online counselling.
All our services are arranged by calling 07 55924879. Our team will collect your details and book your appointment.
Alternatively, you can complete the online form below and the team will be in contact to arrange your booking time.
- Counselling and testing for anxiety, depression, self-esteem, anger management, goal setting and decision making, relationships, autism, psychopathology (e.g. Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Obsessional Compulsive Disorder).
- Management of addictions (smoking cessation, alcoholism, gambling, sexual addiction).
- Post traumatic Stress Disorder, trauma and phobias (assessment and treatment).
- Veteran health management, and (all of the above) services to current and ex-serving Defence personnel and their families.
The general Medicare rebate is $88.25 for counselling sessions only. However, if you have reached the Medicare Safety Net Threshold, 80% of your fee will be refunded. You will require a GP Mental Health Plan prior to commencing therapy.
Private Health Funds pay different rebates – please check directly with your Fund to ensure your cover includes Psychology Services.
Medicare rebates for Mental Health Plans are required to be activated by your GP’s general practice prior to attending appointments. Price per hour is $297 with eligible Medicare rebate of $88.25. Having an eligible Medicare rebate of $88.25. Having a Mental Health Plan does not entitled the recipient to a bulk bill service, rather it entitles the receipt to a Medicare rebate (currently $88.25).
Price per hour differs with each Psychologist. Please view prices here.
NOTE: This practice does NOT bulk bill.
Cancellations with a minimum of 48 hours notice incur no charge.
Cancellations with a minimum of 24 hours notice incur half fee.
Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice incur full fee.
If you are in crisis or danger, please DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Please call 000 on your phone.