Phone: 07 5592 4879
- Face-to-face psychology services, psychotherapy, and counselling sessions for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Telehealth psychology sessions, online psychotherapy, online counselling, and online mental health support for rural and regional clients living in remote areas of Australia.
- Psychometric testing; intelligence testing for academic and other purposes; personality testing for diagnosis and career purposes.
- Targeted evidence-based interventions for anxiety, depression, self-esteem, anger management, goal setting and decision making, relationships, autism, psychopathology (e.g. Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder).
- Management of addictions (smoking cessation, alcoholism, gambling, sexual addiction).
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, trauma and phobias (assessment and treatment).
- Mental health support and (all of the above) services for veterans and those currently serving in the Australian Defence Force and their families.
- Safe and inclusive mental health support for LGBTQIAP+ populations.
- Safe and inclusive mental health support for multi-cultural populations.